Nine words each month to inspire and expand your erotic fiction, because bigger is always better when it comes to your vocabulary!
“Anyone who knew the word slattern was worth cultivating as a friend.”
Welcome to Write Big Sexy Words!
On the first of the month, I will share a blog post containing 9 big sexy words and their definitions, along with examples that use them in an erotic context. Feel free to use the words and phrases as writing prompts or simply as a resource to bolster your vocabulary and add some new words to your already brilliant writing ideas.
If you use these big sexy words, (and even if you don’t!) feel free to link up your post(s) in the current month’s post.
The WBSW Rules
- This website is 18+ and so must you be to participate in WBSW
- Posts must be sex-positive
- No kink-shaming! Opinions are fine, attacks are not.
- NSFW content is 100% acceptable, illegal activities are not (not limited to anything involving kids or minors, beastiality, non-consensual violence or use of illegal substances, etc.)
- Use the badge code provided below. If you copy and paste the badge, please ensure that it links back to this page or the current WBSW post.
- All content you link up must be your own (pictures and/or words) and if not, you must have express permission to use it
- Product reviews are welcome
- Links will be moderated at my discretion
- Participation may be revoked at my discretion
- Rules may change or be updated at any time at my discretion
- Feel free to link posts that you have linked elsewhere like Sinful Sunday, BoobDay, Lingerie Is For Everyone, etc.
- Support each other! You needn’t comment or share every link but make sure that you encourage and support your favourites each week!
- The link-up post will be available on the first day of the month, each month. If you’d like to suggest a word or theme let me know!
- Please use the hashtags #writebigsexywords and #wbsw to share your links and the links of your peers
The WBSW Badge
Please ensure that you are copying and pasting the code below when your draft post is in “text” mode (not “visual”). If you have issues with the code, please let me know. Alternatively you can right click the badge and save it. Copy and paste it in using the custom URL option to add the link to that month’s WBSW post.