Hello Lingerie Lovers!
I’m looking for a little help! For the last few months we have had excellent Weekend Round Up guests who shared their favourite pictures from the week and I couldn’t be more thankful for the help. The time has come to put out that call again!
What you’d do:
- Check out all the submissions in the week you’re volunteering for
- Choose your favourite three (3) images/posts
- Write a brief bio/intro about yourself (feel free to promote your blog and/or a project you’re working on, etc.)
- Write a short paragraph for each of your three chosen images/posts
- Full how-to can be found here
- Promote your Weekend Round Up guest post
Can I volunteer again?
Absolutely! If you have already done a Weekend Round Up, you are welcome to do another.
Do I have to be a participant to volunteer?
Not at all! Being an appreciator or connoisseur of lingerie is enough, likewise if you just want to support diversity, inclusion and representation in lingerie culture.
But Violet, why do you need volunteers?
This may be “my” project/meme but I consider it a community effort. I am so happy to facilitate and provide the platform for Lingerie Is For Everyone, but as a project it has so much more potential and value if more voices are involved. The basis for #LiFE is to be inclusive, so it doesn’t seem right to “own” it in a tight-fisted way. #LiFE is about many voices, from many perspectives, and celebrating that breadth and diversity. That would be a hollow claim if I was too precious or did too much gatekeeping.
Thank you in advance for your help and involvement!
Love, Violet xo