The Dog Days of Summer are the hot, sultry days of summer. They were historically the period following the rising of the star system Sirius, which Greek and Roman astrology connected with heat, drought, sudden thunderstorms, lethargy, fever, mad dogs, and other wild and unpredictable phenomena.
We’ve all heard of the dog days of summer, so why not The Blog Days of Summer?
I love a “write every day” prompt, so I am pushing myself again to get better at the discipline of writing or sharing content every day. You’re welcome to join in and link up your work here whether or not you post daily. It’s my personal challenge to post more and I’ll be sharing the work of those who join me on the regular. There is no specific prompt, but the hotter and more sultry the writing or pics, the better! Summer is such a sexy time and is such a lustful backdrop for smut writing.
Official Blog Days of Summer Rules:
- Join in at any point in August
- Link up as much/as often as you want – zero pressure!
- You can link up just once by making a Blog Days of Summer category or piece by piece
- Stories, personal essays, poems, pictures, illustrations, whatever summer blogging you’re doing is welcome
- Feel free to stack your memes for more exposure (your posts can double with #SinfulSunday, #BoobDay, etc)
- Use the badge below to link back to this post
- Read, comment and share the work of other bloggers who participate
- Hashtag your #BlogDaysOfSummer posts
- HAVE FUN WRITING AND SHARING SEXY SUMMER BLOG POSTS!
I hope you join me!
Love, Violet xo