This is the third set of Silicone Kegel Balls in my toy collection and they are by far my favourite. Why, you ask? There are so many reasons, it’s hard to know where to begin! Firstly, they are just so cute! You get 5 balls or varying weights, and the weight corresponds to the colour gradient; the darker the colour, the heavier the ball.
Pelvic floor health
With the 5 Silicone Kegel Balls you get two silicone pods so you can choose one ball or two. This is awesome for slowly increasing the weight/resistance of the balls as you use them. The pods are very stretchy and the balls are easily inserted and once they are in they stay put. They come with a fabric storage bag too so you don’t have little silicone balls rolling around your sock drawer when they aren’t in use.
- 1.4” diameter balls, each with its weight engraved on it
- 5 kegel balls/set, 1.24oz(35g), 1.41oz(40g), 2.12oz(60g), 2.47oz(70g) and 2.82oz(80g).
- This means a total 15 different weight combinations: 35g, 40g, 60g, 70g, 75g, 80g, 95g, 100g, 105g, 110g, 115g, 120g, 130g, 140g and 150g
- 2 silicone pods hold the balls
- Comfortable to wear
- Washable, body safe silicone
- Recommended use: 15 mins per day for stronger pelvic muscles
I’m very familiar with Kegel Balls, but these are the best I have ever used. They are comfortable, easy to use, beautifully designed and the multiple ball/differently weighted balls all in one set is genius. It means you can completely customize the exercise and it makes them fun to use because the differences in weight are significant enough that you can really feel the difference. They are very attractive and easy to use with water based lube, and easily cleaned with soapy hot water or a toy cleaner. I found them really easy to insert and remove and while wearing them they were very comfortable. My only criticism, is that like all silicone, it is prone to collecting dust and hair. I found that rinsing them under warm water before lubrication or insertion was a good idea to ensure that they weren’t bringing along any unnecessary fluff.
Why you’ll love them
- easy to use
- body safe
- fun and cute – they don’t feel like a tool, they feel like a toy!
- great for beginners and advanced users
- The LurePink Silicone Kegel Balls sell on the LurePink site for $49.95 US and I think they are worth every penny. This is the only Kegel set you will ever need to buy!
I give the LurePink Silicone Kegel Ball set 5 hearts out of 5. It’s a brilliant set for newbies to Kegels as well as accomplished practitioners. I can’t fault these balls and if you are in the market for pelvic strengthening balls I would absolutely recommend the easy of use and quality of this set.