Sometimes I find the tropes of FemDom so tiresome.
- Not all submissive men traipse about in thigh high socks and big slouchy sweaters
- Not all submissive men look, act or appear feminine or want to be feminized
- Not all male submissives are shy and inarticulate about their needs
- You can be male, submissive, masculine looking, and know exactly what you want with your Domme and not be afraid to say it
- D/s is a relationship power dynamic, not just an aesthetic.
Do what works in your relationship and support variety and individuality within the D/s community.
We all kink differently.